Pokémon Online Pokémon Online

Great work and ........... is that a Shiny Charizard?

fellowesart responds:

Thank you so much :D and why yes that is a shiny Charizard

Titanic: The Untold Story Titanic: The Untold Story

Yay! I got eaten by Cthulhu! YESSSSSSS!

......but anyhow, great work!

Mad Mad Mario 5 Mad Mad Mario 5

Why aren't Mad Mad Mario 3 and 4 on Newgrounds?
What's up with that?
But anyways, great work as always!
You should do a Mad Mad Mario that's based on one of RPGs he's been in, which are Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, the Paper Mario series, and the Mario and Luigi series.

Turkey Forest Escape 2 Turkey Forest Escape 2

It's always fun playing your games, but for some reason the medals aren't working for me. Other than that I had a good time.

Reincarnation: LEET Reincarnation: LEET

Great game! I love the Reincarnation series! However I feel that this is a little too short for a Reincarnation mini......

Ummmm, why is the cat named Meowxis? Is that a gaming reference?

Electric Thorns Electric Thorns

Good remix of a great and memorable song, but it could still use some work.

Things seem a bit out of whack around 1:10 -1:40 and 3:10-3:40, so once that's fixed then you've captured the soul of the original song. Keep up the good work an I hope to see more.

Lionelion responds:

Thanks for the review! This one was a bit hard to recreate due to the limitations I had, so thats why things sound a bit off in places.

Techno Dreams Techno Dreams

I like this theme a lot, but if you could increase the loudness of the rest of the song after the beginning it would sound quite a bit better. Other than that I see no actual problems with this song, so good work!

Lionelion responds:

Thanks for the review! Not 100% sure what youre referring to when youre talking about the loudness, but I'll make note of it for future use!

Soothing Shipyard Soothing Shipyard

Ahh, the nostalgia! This too is one of my favorite themes.

This remix isn't quite as strong of the original, but its spirit was retained, for you've managed to successfully capture the soul of the original and put your own spin on it.

My only complaint is that is could still be stronger, such as adding water sounds to it and increasing the tone a bit on some of the notes. Other than that it's an excellent remix and I wish you good luck on future songs.

Lionelion responds:

Thanks for the review! I actually did want to make this a bit louder, but I wasnt able to due to the limitations of the software I was working with. I'll probably be remixing this song again in the future, so thanks for notes!

Day #119 - Sam & Max Day #119 - Sam & Max

I love your pixel artwork, they make me smile.

Can you try doing Mecha Sonic from Sonic 3 & Knuckles?

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much! I'll look into it!

Attack On Newgrounds Attack On Newgrounds

Congrats on getting front-paged.

If you ever decided to revisit this piece and do it over, here's some tips:

- Put some more enemies in the picture. There's more enemies on the left side of the picture, so it somewhat unbalances the overall picture.

- Make sure that the characters that are supposed to be symmetrical don't accidently look asymmetrical. Bitey's left arm and left horn need to be edited to match the right arm and horn.

Looking forward to seeing more from you!

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks man!
I'll keep that in mind.

Rainbow Dash Sketch Rainbow Dash Sketch

For a beginning drawing it's a good start, especially since you drew it from memory without using a picture for reference.

Your next drawing of her would be 20% cooler if it used some colored pencils, since she's called "Rainbow" Dash, not "Monochrome" Dash.

Fluffy-Dasher responds:

I bought colored pencils today, but I just wanna get better at the actual drawing before i start coloring. Thanks!