All 29 art Reviews

Day #119 - Sam & Max Day #119 - Sam & Max

I love your pixel artwork, they make me smile.

Can you try doing Mecha Sonic from Sonic 3 & Knuckles?

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you very much! I'll look into it!

Attack On Newgrounds Attack On Newgrounds

Congrats on getting front-paged.

If you ever decided to revisit this piece and do it over, here's some tips:

- Put some more enemies in the picture. There's more enemies on the left side of the picture, so it somewhat unbalances the overall picture.

- Make sure that the characters that are supposed to be symmetrical don't accidently look asymmetrical. Bitey's left arm and left horn need to be edited to match the right arm and horn.

Looking forward to seeing more from you!

TheOverGhoul responds:

Thanks man!
I'll keep that in mind.

Rainbow Dash Sketch Rainbow Dash Sketch

For a beginning drawing it's a good start, especially since you drew it from memory without using a picture for reference.

Your next drawing of her would be 20% cooler if it used some colored pencils, since she's called "Rainbow" Dash, not "Monochrome" Dash.

Fluffy-Dasher responds:

I bought colored pencils today, but I just wanna get better at the actual drawing before i start coloring. Thanks!

Coimission: New Super Maria Sis. page-1 Coimission: New Super Maria Sis. page-1

Hey Bowser, forget about Princess Peach and check these girls out!

Love the art style, great choice of expressions (such as the hill's face in the last panel), and excellent use of color!

Good job!

Great Scott! Great Scott!

Could use some more work such as more shading but it's nice for a first submission. Keep up the good work.

Left-Handed Left-Handed

I bet that ambidextrous people have it worse.

Good punchline, smooth line work, and excellent choice of color. 5/5 stars.

ChazDude responds:

Thanks, GC!

Pokevengers: Age of Magnetron Pokevengers: Age of Magnetron

Magneton as Ultron (I would've preferred Genesect)
Raichu as Thor
Lucario as Iron Man
Spinarak as Black Widow (I would've preferred Ariados to be Black Widow but whatever)
Marowak as Captain America (I would've preferred Gallade)
Pidgey as Hawkeye
Jynx as Scarlet Witch (A recolored Gardevoir would of been nice)
Rapidash as Quicksilver (Rotom would be a good alternative choice)
Porygon as Vision (I would've preferred Mewtwo)
Shiny Machamp as the Hulk

Very nice work, but I think that it would be more ominous in subtext if instead of a ruined Pokemon Center sign, a ruined Cipher HQ sign would hint that Cipher from Pokemon Colosseum/XD created Magnetron as the ultimate Shadow Pokemon.

geogant responds:

Thanks! I tried to keep it as close to Generations 1 and 2 as possible, with the exception of Lucario, due to his popularity.

Silent Auction Silent Auction

The mimes probably bid by raising their hands.

R2-D2 Zombie R2-D2 Zombie

I love the detail on this. The bullet holes......the blood that's splattered everywhere.....the wires that's strewn about and sticking out in certain places....the cracks on the surface of the droid....and R2-D2's head exploding. Just perfect! Very expertly done. Good job to you!

Hmmm, Zombie R2-D2...... now how am I supposed to defeat that?

(I hack into Zombie R2-D2 and unleash a Terminator-Zombie army to take over the world)

PKShayde responds:

Hahaha sounds like a flawless plan XD and thnks for the nice words glad you like it.

Cloud's spikey hair Cloud's spikey hair

Looks great! But one suggestion: I noticed that you submitted this as a JPG. Saving it as an PNG would give it a much clearer picture.