Electric Thorns Electric Thorns

Good remix of a great and memorable song, but it could still use some work.

Things seem a bit out of whack around 1:10 -1:40 and 3:10-3:40, so once that's fixed then you've captured the soul of the original song. Keep up the good work an I hope to see more.

Lionelion responds:

Thanks for the review! This one was a bit hard to recreate due to the limitations I had, so thats why things sound a bit off in places.

Techno Dreams Techno Dreams

I like this theme a lot, but if you could increase the loudness of the rest of the song after the beginning it would sound quite a bit better. Other than that I see no actual problems with this song, so good work!

Lionelion responds:

Thanks for the review! Not 100% sure what youre referring to when youre talking about the loudness, but I'll make note of it for future use!

Soothing Shipyard Soothing Shipyard

Ahh, the nostalgia! This too is one of my favorite themes.

This remix isn't quite as strong of the original, but its spirit was retained, for you've managed to successfully capture the soul of the original and put your own spin on it.

My only complaint is that is could still be stronger, such as adding water sounds to it and increasing the tone a bit on some of the notes. Other than that it's an excellent remix and I wish you good luck on future songs.

Lionelion responds:

Thanks for the review! I actually did want to make this a bit louder, but I wasnt able to due to the limitations of the software I was working with. I'll probably be remixing this song again in the future, so thanks for notes!

Privacitizen Privacitizen

This is awesome! This piece really does give off a sense of urgency, and the various changes in pitches and use of instrument choice makes it all the more epic. I feel that various emotions are represented here, such as anger and frustration (the loud, fast paced parts of the music), dread (the chanting parts of the chorus in the background), and sadness and grief (the wailing parts of the chorus in the background).

5/5 stars

And why is the current rating so low? It deserves a much higher rating!

KatMaestro responds:

Thank you for the review a lot man! :)

Tony the Deadpool and Makakarov the Terrible strike on me. Well, one thing I learned on NG is, score doesn't reflect a submission's quality.

SPM-In The Darkness SPM-In The Darkness

sonicstar4453 and shroober99, both of you are wrong. The name of the music track that you two are thinking of is "World of Nothing".

This is actually a remix of the music that plays in Castle Bleck when you temporarily play as Princess Peach after you've beaten Chapter 1 and got the second Pure Heart, and it is also the same music that plays in Castle Bleck when you temporarily play as Luigi after you've beaten Chapter 2 and gotten the Third Pure Heart.

Now that we've got that confusion out of the way, it's time to analyze this particular remix of that music.

This version of Into the Darkness is darker and more sinister sounding than the original, giving an even more creepy atmosphere to an already creepy theme.
I liked the instrument choice, it really set the scene as if something really bad was about to happen.

Truly an amazing rendition for one of most unsettling tracks from the darkest Mario game of all time.

5/5 stars.

PMD - Fugitives (8 bit) PMD - Fugitives (8 bit)

The part from 0:30 to 0:50 reminds me of the Mystery Dungeon Rayquaza battle.

The 8-bitness is nice and smooth, is true to the original, and is quite relaxing with a tinge of sadness.

super bowser world overworld super bowser world overworld

You stole it! It sounds exactly the same as the original! No stars for you!

Losing A Draw Losing A Draw

Keep up the good work!

Shadaw responds:

:^)

The Norfair Concerto The Norfair Concerto

This is......BEYOND EPIC AWESOMENESS!!!
The awesomeness......IS OVER 9000!
I'm a big fan! Keep up the good work!